Minimum height for floating – 120 cm.
Imagine a calm, frozen, white sea. The waters are covered with solid ice, endless dramatic white as far as an eye can see.
Listen to the sound of cracking ice, crashed ice blocks that rise from the icebreaker’s hull, letting dark water splash all around. In the beginning of winter the ice is no more than 30-50 cm thick, but by April it could be as thick as 2m.
- 3h Icebreaker cruise is a unique Arctic experience in the Gulf of Bothnia
- The union of the majestic steel, ice and the sea will be unlike anything else you’ve ever expected
- We will also pass by some small Swedish villages and towns then have lunch in one of them
There is no age limit for participating in cruise, children of all ages are welcome on board!
- Ice floating in survival suite
- Cruise and swim certificate
- Cozy atmosphere on board
- Best price guarantee
- Charter cruises
- ”Ice breaking” MICE facilities
- Shuttle bus from Rovaniemi
- Friendly international stuff
During 3 h cruise you will have a tour all way down to the engine rooms and all way up to Captain’s bridge. You can relax in cozy saloon enjoying warm juice or go for walk on the frozen sea. Icebreaker makes pool free from ice and every visitor may have a swim in dark icy water in floating survival suite. The captain will present the Cruise and Swim certificate to everyone as a memorable gift.
Please, fill the form if you have any questions. We will reply you as soon as possible. Also write to us about cooperation, group and individual tours in Rovaniemi.