Arctic Snow Hotel is unique spot in Lapland.
The most popular
This excursion takes us to the Arctic Snow Hotel in Lehtojärvi, a place with an excellent opportunity to view the spectacular Northern Lights. During your memorable visit, the guide will tell you about the construction, operation and special features of the Snow Hotel. After the tour of the Snow Hotel, it is time for an atmosphere-rich dinner in a warm Lappish tepee.
- The Ice Restaurant, built out of snow and ice provides a unique setting for an unforgettable dinner with a host of Lappish delicacies to order for dinner
- The dinner includes a starter, main course with options and dessert
- Meat and vegetarian options are available on request – please inform us of your dietary requirements before your arrival
Duration of the program is 4-5 hours with transfers.
- Transfer from and to Santa Claus Hotel in the center of city (or Santa Claus Village)
- Professional English-speaking guide
- All described activities, services and equipment
- 3-course menu dinner at the Ice restaurant
- Arctic Ice Hotel guided tour
Pick-up time for transfer to Snow Hotel: Santa Claus Holiday Village – 16:20, Santa Claus Hotel – 16:45
- The tour is not recommended for young (< 4 y.o.) children
- Guaranteed daily departure: 20th Dec – 31st March
- Don’t forget to bring warm clothes: gloves, warn shoes, hat
- During and after the dinner, it is possible to see the Northern Lights dancing around the starry skies
- You can choose other programs to the Arctic Snow Hotel without Aurora hunting, if you wish