Here, in Lapland, you can see the Northern Lights 200 nights a year on average.
The most popular
The evening begins with a pickup service from the centrally located tour office or selected hotels. Following departure from the city centre, you will head to the frozen lake in the Finnish countryside with your guide, where the open skies offer the best chance to experience the spectacular Aurora Borealis – or Northern Lights. Floating among the ice in the open water, you will be able to gaze up at the stars and, if conditions allow, watch the famous Aurora Borealis, illuminating the night skies in vibrant colours.
- On arrival, pull on your protective dry-suit and climb into the freezing waters
- As you have your own clothing under the suit you will not get cold even in the open 0 degree water. The circumstances are truly arctic!
A once in a lifetime experiences to see the myriad of lights and colours of the Northern Lights as you float in the Lappish wilderness.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Pull on your dry-suit, then float in the freezing water
- Hot drink after floating experience
- The professional English-speaking guide
Dip yourself into frozen lake under the Auroras and let your mind rest, sounds bizarre doesn’t it! Tonight this is possible!
- Minimum height for floating is 120 cm
- This guided floating is totally safe with a high quality rescue suit that covers your whole body and keeps you dry
- We have more chances if the sky is clear
- Max. capacity is 16 persons