Welcome to local workshop!
The most popular
We start with a pick-up service from Rovaniemi city centre and a 30 minutes transfer to the local master. The master will teach you how to paint the awe-inspiring Northern Lights. Don’t worry if you have never painted before, you can make it look beautiful, with the masters training, even if it is the first time you have picked up a brush!
- You will make a unique Lappish souvenir for yourself with your own hands
- You will also visit a traditional Lapland house. The master will tell you many stories about the culture of Lapland
At the end of the program, we will bake traditional Christmas cinnamon rolls.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Lappish handicraft workshop experience
- English-speaking guide
- Visit to traditional Lappish house
- Coffee, tea and sweets
- All equipment
Also we will show you a short movie about Aurora with subtitles in your language.
- Family friendly tour
- The tour is for small group
- The tour is free for infants
- You’ll paint your own Aurora and you can bring it to your home like a souvenir
Please, fill the form if you have any questions. We will reply you as soon as possible. Also write to us about cooperation, group and individual tours in Rovaniemi.