Here, in Lapland, you can watch the Northern Lights 200 nights a year on average.
The most popular
The Northern Lights are unpredictable and there is no guarantee that we will find them every night. What we can promise is that we give you the best possible chance to find, experience and photograph these colourful wonders of the Arctic. Based on a live feed, local weather and Aurora forecasts we can significantly improve our chances of finding Auroras. During the night, we normally go to 2-3 different locations which are always chosen according to local weather and photographic opportunities. We have over 50 locations from which we can choose the best ones for the night!
- Our guides have fantastic cameras for this Aurora hunting tour
- We will happily give you advices on how to best take aurora pictures if you bring your own camera
- A clear sky is better for aurora hunting
A once in a lifetime must-see myriad of lights and colors of the Northern Lights in Lappish sky.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- BBQ with sausages or vegeterian option with hot drinks
- Your guide is a professional English-speaking photographer
- Personal car and the best guide
- Pictures with Aurora if we are able to take them
Welcome aboard our private northern lights hunting expedition!
- Private tour
- You can book the tour for everyday from 25.08.2020 till 15.04.2021
- Warm clothes are not included in the price
- We highly recommend that you bring your own DSLR camera to our tours, as we cannot guarantee that you are able to take night photos with compact or phone cameras
- We have more chances if the sky is clear
- We have a minimum age of 12 years to participate in this activity
Please, fill the form if you have any questions. We will reply you as soon as possible. Also write to us about cooperation, group and individual tours in Rovaniemi.