Arctic Snow Hotel is unique spot in Lapland.
The most popular
After a 30-minute transfer, you will arrive at the Arctic Snow Hotel. Before the dinner the guide will tell you about the construction, operation and special features of the Snow Hotel during the memorable guided tour through the beautiful rooms of the hotel and arctic specialities, such as the snow sauna. At the end of the tour, there is a possibility to order a shot from the ice bar for an additional fee, served in a glass made from ice.
- The Ice Restaurant built of snow and ice provides a unique setting for an unforgettable dinner with serving up hot Lappish delicacies
- The dinner includes a starter, main course with options and dessert
Duration of the program is 4 hours with transfers.
- Transfer from and to Santa Claus Hotel in the center of city (or Santa Claus Village)
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Dinner at the Ice restaurant
- Arctic Ice Hotel guided tour
Pick-up time for transfer to Snow Hotel: Santa Claus Holiday Village – 16:20, Santa Claus Hotel – 16:45
- The tour is not recommended for young (< 4 y.o.) children
- Guaranteed daily departure: 20th Dec – 31st March
- Don’t forget to bring warm clothes: gloves, warn shoes, hat
- You can choose the same program without the dinner at Ice Restaurant