Here, in Lapland, you can see the Northern Lights 200 nights a year on average.
The most popular
This snowmobile safari departs in the evening and is a unique experiences to discover the magical, snowy forests at night. The snow, illuminated by the moon and stars above will give you a chance to experience an adventure away from the lights of the city as you travel to areas for a view of the open sky. Your guide will light a bonfire and you will be able to enjoy a quiet picnic while waiting for the Northern Lights to appear.
- For taking proper photos in darkness, we recommend that you bring along a tripod for your camera
- Everyone can grill traditional Finnish “makkara” sausages on the fire
- A clear sky at night is best for aurora hunting
A must-have experience to see the myriad of colours of the Northern Lights in the Lappish sky.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Snowmobile driving for 15-25km
- Professional English-speaking guide
- BBQ with campfire
- Thermal clothing and equipment
The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 15 years old and hold a valid driver license – A1, T, A or B category (please check that it is valid in Finland)
- Safari participants are held liable for damages caused to snowmobiles. The maximum amount of it is 900 €
- Warm clothes are included in the price
- There is a higher chance of seeing the Northern Lights if the sky is clear
- The tour is not recommended for young children
Please, fill the form if you have any questions. We will reply you as soon as possible. Also write to us about cooperation, group and individual tours in Rovaniemi.