The length of the safari route is 5 km that takes approximately 20 minutes.
The most popular
Join this safari and have a ride over shining snow by the famous and talkative husky dogs. Here you will feel the life of the people of the north, their way of life, customs and traditions. Enjoy Lapland’s beautiful nature as you sit comfortably in a sleigh! You can relax and let your senses rest in the calming scenery and surrounding silence while the guide drives the husky team. Our chief instructors are known participants of various international sled dog races. After the safari you can warm up by an open fire with hot juice and cookies.
- Earlier dog sleds were the only means of transportation of the north peoples
- Dogs can move with incredible speed even in deep snow
- Sleigh racing at the husky dogs – an indescribable feeling!
A guide will drive while you enjoy driving in a sleigh.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Husky safari 5 km
- Snacks and drinks at the campfire
- Guided tour on the husky farm
All tourists are happy after this tour. We recommend!
- Family friendly tour
- This tour is for small groups
- Warm clothes are not included in the price
- The tour is free for infants