Minimum height for floating 120 cm.
The most popular
In the morning you will meet your guide at your hotels reception area and begin your adventure. The drive will take about one and a half hours. During the 3h cruise you will have a tour throughout the ship, from the bottom of the engine rooms to the top of the Captain’s bridge. On board you can relax in the cozy saloon enjoying warm drinks, a bar is also available for drinks and snacks. Before returning to the harbour we will make a stop where the Icebreaker will make a pool free from ice floating in the sea. At this point every visitor may have a swim in the dark icy waters whilst wearing an insulated, floatation survival suit. Enjoy yourself on this day tour to Sweden, which is in only 120 km away.
- 3h Icebreaker cruise is a unique Arctic experience in the Gulf of Bothnia
- The union of the majestic steel, ice and the sea will be unlike anything else you’ve ever experienced
- We will pass some small Swedish villages and towns then have lunch in one of them
Imagine a calm, frozen, white sea where the waters are covered with solid ice, stretching out as far as the eye can see.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Icebreaker cruise for 3 hours
- Guided icebreaker tour
- Ice floating in survival suite
- Lunch and hot drinks
- Cruise and swim certificate
Imagine… the sound of cracking ice, broken plates of white, rising from the icebreakers hull letting dark water majestically spray out.
- Family friendly tour
- You can book the tour for every day in winter rime by request
- In the beginning of winter ice is not more than 30-50cm thick but by April it could reach up to 1,5m
- The tour is free for infants
Please, fill the form if you have any questions. We will reply you as soon as possible. Also write to us about cooperation, group and individual tours in Rovaniemi.