Minimum height for floating 120 cm.
ICEBREAKER CRUISE ``POLAR EXPLORER``
The most popular
In the morning you will meet your guide at your hotels reception area and begin your adventure. The drive will take about one and a half hours. During the 3h cruise you will have a tour throughout the ship, from the bottom of the engine rooms to the top of the Captain’s bridge. On board you can relax in the cozy saloon enjoying warm drinks, a bar is also available for drinks and snacks. Before returning to the harbour we will make a stop where the Icebreaker will make a pool free from ice floating in the sea. At this point every visitor may have a swim in the dark icy waters whilst wearing an insulated, floatation survival suit. Enjoy yourself on this day tour to Sweden, which is in only 120 km away.
- 3h Icebreaker cruise is a unique Arctic experience in the Gulf of Bothnia
- The union of the majestic steel, ice and the sea will be unlike anything else you’ve ever experienced
- We will pass some small Swedish villages and towns then have lunch in one of them
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR
Imagine a calm, frozen, white sea where the waters are covered with solid ice, stretching out as far as the eye can see.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Icebreaker cruise for 3 hours
- Guided icebreaker tour
- Ice floating in survival suite
- Lunch and hot drinks
- Cruise and swim certificate
Imagine… the sound of cracking ice, broken plates of white, rising from the icebreakers hull letting dark water majestically spray out.
- Family friendly tour
- You can book the tour for every day in winter rime by request
- In the beginning of winter ice is not more than 30-50cm thick but by April it could reach up to 1,5m
- The tour is free for infants