BBQ is included in the price: sausages or vegeterian patties.
The most popular
Our minibus will transport you straight to Korouoma national park. The journey takes approximately 1 hour 20 minutes one way. Upon arrival your guide will lead the way to the frozen waterfalls! This 1,5 km hike is geared towards the active traveller and contains moderate elevation (220m). This portion of the trip takes about 40 minutes to walk. Now you can get your breath back while enjoying a snack and hot drinks by the open fire while taking unique photos of wild Lappish nature. Frequently we will see reindeer, moose and even red foxes along the way.
- Korouoma is a 30 kilometer long geological fracture valley in Posio
- At the center of Korouoma the fracture valley forms a gorge with high cliff faces
- Korouoma is the №1 ice climbing destination in Finland
You don’t need any experience or special equipment to come with us on this tour, just a sense of adventure.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Hiking trip for 3.5 km
- Professional english-speaking guide
- Hot drinks and grilled sausages (or vegeterian patties) on open fire
- Special snowshoes (if slippery)
Don’t forget to bring a camera. You will see a fantastic sight!
- The tour is special for people who love adventures
- You can book the tour for every day in winter rime
- The route is relatively easy but requires basic physical fitness
- Don’t forget to bring some warm clothes for yourself!
- The tour is not recommended for young children
Please, fill the form if you have any questions. We will reply you as soon as possible. Also write to us about cooperation, group and individual tours in Rovaniemi.