BBQ is included in the price: sausages or vegeterian patties.
The most popular
Our minibus will transport us to the parking lot of the Korouoma national park. The journey from city to national park takes approximately 1 hour 20 minutes one way. Upon arrival your guide will lead the way! This 1,5 km hike is geared towards the active traveller and contains a moderate elevation (220m). This portion of the trip takes about 40 minutes walk. Now you can catch your breath, while enjoying a snack and hot drinks by the open fire and making unique photos of wild Lappish nature. Quite frequently we see reindeer, moose and red fox along the way.
- Korouoma is a 30 kilometer long geological fracture valley in Posio
- In the centre of Korouoma the fracture valley forms a canyon that has worn its way into the surrounding terrain. At its deepest the gorge is approximately 100-130 metres deep
You don’t need any experience or special equipment to come with us on this tour, just a sense of adventure.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Hiking trip for 4 km
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hot drinks and grilled sausages (or vegetarian patties) on an open fire
Don’t forget to bring a camera. You will see fantastic sights!
- This tour is best suited for people who love adventures
- You can book the tour for every day
- The route is relatively easy but requires basic physical fitness
- The tour is not recommended for young children