Our minibus will transport us to the parking lot of the Korouoma national park. The journey from city to national park takes approximately 1 hour 20 minutes one way. Upon arrival your guide will lead the way! This 1,5 km hike is geared towards the active traveller and contains a moderate elevation (220m). This portion of the trip takes about 40 minutes walk. Now you can catch your breath, while enjoying a snack and hot drinks by the open fire and making unique photos of wild Lappish nature. Quite frequently we see reindeer, moose and red fox along the way.
KOROUOMA NATIONAL PARK
Half day nature tour with BBQ
The most popular
Suitable for everybody
- Korouoma is a 30 kilometer long geological fracture valley in Posio
- In the centre of Korouoma the fracture valley forms a canyon that has worn its way into the surrounding terrain. At its deepest the gorge is approximately 100-130 metres deep
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR
Here you can check the list
You don’t need any experience or special equipment to come with us on this tour, just a sense of adventure.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Hiking trip for 4 km
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hot drinks and grilled sausages (or vegetarian patties) on an open fire
Here you can read extra information
Don’t forget to bring a camera. You will see fantastic sights!
- This tour is best suited for people who love adventures
- You can book the tour for every day
- The route is relatively easy but requires basic physical fitness
- The tour is not recommended for young children
GET IN TOUCH!
Have any questions? Contact us!