Welcome to local cooking class!
The most popular
We start with a pick-up service from Rovaniemi city centre and a 30 minutes transfer to the local master. The master will teach you how to make a traditional Finnish Salmon soup. The soup itself is easy, super healthy and suitable for any event! In the master’s household it is the go-to dish for busy weekends and family parties. During the programme we will teach you how to prepare the soup and afterwards we will taste it together.
- The Finnish salmon soup (lohikeitto, in Finnish) is the perfect soup, It is like a diamond of Finnish cuisine
- The salmon soup is deliciously creamy and easy to prepare
At the end of the program, we will bake traditional Christmas cinnamon rolls.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Visit to traditional Lappish house
- Coffee, tea and sweets
- All equipment and the products
Also we will show you a short movie about Aurora with subtitles on your language.
- Family friendly tour
- The tour is for a small group
- The tour is free for infants
- You’ll cook the most traditional Finnish dish for yourself
Please, fill the form if you have any questions. We will reply you as soon as possible. Also write to us about cooperation, group and individual tours in Rovaniemi.