Welcome to local cooking class!
The most popular
We start with a pick-up service from Rovaniemi city centre and a 30 minutes transfer to the local master. The master will teach you how to make a traditional Finnish Salmon soup. The soup itself is easy, super healthy and suitable for any event! In the master’s household it is the go-to dish for busy weekends and family parties. During the programme we will teach you how to prepare the soup and afterwards we will taste it together.
- The Finnish salmon soup (lohikeitto, in Finnish) is the perfect soup, It is like a diamond of Finnish cuisine
- The salmon soup is deliciously creamy and easy to prepare
At the end of the program, we will bake traditional Christmas cinnamon rolls.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Visit to traditional Lappish house
- Coffee, tea and sweets
- All equipment and the products
Also we will show you a short movie about Aurora with subtitles on your language.
- Family friendly tour
- The tour is for a small group
- The tour is free for infants
- You’ll cook the most traditional Finnish dish for yourself