This tour offers you the unique experience of visiting a traditional finnish firewood sauna with a dinner in lappish style.
The most popular
The journey starts with a pick-up from your location and transport to a completely private area. The drive from Rovaniemi city center to our private cottage takes approximately 30 minutes. The sauna is located in the “middle of nowhere”, on the shore of the lappish arctic lake. The wood fired sauna has capacity for up to 6 persons. You will have 1.5 hours in the sauna, after which you will have an amazing and traditional dinner in a cozy cottage.
- For a first time you could stay in for a five minutes.
- After cooling down go into the sauna again and stay a bit longer.
- When you come out of the sauna, you can admire the nature around you.
The unforgettable experience and positive emotions.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private firewood sauna experience
- Swimming in the lake or rolling in the snow
- Towels, slippers, bathrobes
- 3-course dinner: soup, main course, dessert
- Non-alcohol beverages
Sauna bathing is an essential part of Finnish culture and national identity. There are only 5,5 million people but 3,3 million saunas.
- Family friendly tour
- You can book the tour for every day
- In a season without a snow you can swim in the lake after a warm sauna.
- In winter time you can roll in the snow
- The tour for infants is free
Please, fill the form if you have any questions. We will reply you as soon as possible. Also write to us about cooperation, group and individual tours in Rovaniemi.