Every child knows that Santa Claus, or Joulupukki in Finnish, lives right here, in Lapland!
The most popular
Children and adults will enjoy this programme! The ride to Santa’s Hideaway will take about 30 minutes. Upon arrival You will meet Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus, as well their faithful little helpers, the Elves. Together you will learn how to decorate a Christmas tree and gingerbread houses, learn new Christmas songs and dances, that you will be able to demonstrate to Santa. Santa will also give a small present to every child.
- You will meet Santa Claus in his cozy cottage
- You can take a lot of pictures with Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus
- The best tour for people with children
Unique & unforgettable memories for the rest of life are guaranteed
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Interactive programme with Santa, Mrs. Santa and elfs
- Professional english or russian speaking guide
- Guaranteed meeting with Santa Claus
- Little present for every child
- Christmas gingerbread decoration
A unique performance for the whole family is popular for more than 10 years. An excellent opportunity to spend a long time with Santa, entertain the kids, have a good time.
- Family friendly tour
- You can book the tour for everyday from 30 Dec till 10 Jan
- Try your hand at decorating cookies and making Christmas ornaments
- Top your day off with a face-to-face meeting with Santa Claus
- The tour for infants is free