Here, in Lapland, you can watch the Northern Lights 200 nights a year on average.
The most popular
Your will pick you up from your hotel’s reception (Rovaniemi central area hotels) and bring you to Rovaniemi airport. The Piper PA31 private jet has 7 passenger seats and 2 pilots will take care of you while you set off for the skies in search for the Northern Lights. The flight lasts for around 1 hour, including take-off and landing, after which you will be transferred back to your hotel – hopefully with some new fond memoires and pictures!
- Helios Tour reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the flight in case weather conditions do not permit departure
- A clear sky is better for aurora hunting
- You can book the tour for everyday from 01.09.2020 till 15.04.2021
A once in a lifetime experiences to see the myriad of lights and colours of the Northern Lights as you soar through the Lappish sky
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Aurora flight – 40-60 minutes
- Take-off and landing preparations
- The professional guide with English language
Enjoy a wonderful journey through a star-studded sky in order to see one of the most spectacular natural phenomena known to man.
- Adventure friendly tour
- The Northern Lights are a naturally occurring phenomenon and we are unable to guarantee activity, vibrancy or colour on the evening of the flight
- We have more chances if the sky is clear
- The tour is not recommended for young children
Please, fill the form if you have any questions. We will reply you as soon as possible. Also write to us about cooperation, group and individual tours in Rovaniemi.