Here, in Lapland, you can watch the Northern Lights 200 nights a year on average.
The most popular
Picking you up by car, we will leave the city lights far behind and go to a location with a magnificent view of the starry sky. After a short walk we will prepare an open fire for you where we can rest and cook Lappish sausages. As we sit in the crisp air while the fire crackles near us, your guide will tell us interesting facts, myths, stories and answer any questions you have about Finnish life and life in the north. While we talk and learn together, if we are lucky, we will see the northern lights shimmering in the dark blue sky.
- Our guides will be equipped with high quality cameras to take photos of your experience
- We are happy to offer advice on aurora photography if you bring your own camera
- A clear sky at night is best for aurora hunting
At least once in a lifetime must-see myriads of lights and colors of the Northern Lights in Lappish sky
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- BBQ with sausages or vegeterian option with hot drinks
- Professional english-speaking guide
- Visit and use of a traditional Finnish log cottage
- Pictures with Aurora if we are able to take them
During the tour you will learn a lot about this natural phenomenon, and also you can learn how to take pictures of it!
- Family friendly tour
- You can book the tour for everyday from 25.08.2020 till 15.04.2021
- Warm clothes are not included in the price
- We have more chances if the sky is clear
- The tour for Infants is free