Here, in Lapland, you can watch the Northern Lights 200 nights a year on average.
The most popular
This is a night to remember! Travel by car approximately 20 minutes to the start of the adventure at a local reindeer farm. Once you arrive, meet the animals and learn a little about them before taking a seat in a traditional sleigh, pulled by reindeer. Sitting comfortably, travel through snowy forests and gaze up to see if the Northern Lights paint the sky in shades of green above you. A hot cup of coffee with a bun is served around a campfire.
- Get up close to the reindeers and learn about reindeer husbandry
- Learn about the science and legends of the lights from an informative local guide
- A clear sky at night is best for aurora hunting
At least once in a lifetime must-see myriads of lights and colors of the Northern Lights in Lappish sky
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Snacks with hot drinks
- Professional english-speaking guide
- 3km reindeer safari & Aurora hunting
- Visit of a traditional reindeer farm
- Reindeer driving license
Enjoy a reindeer-pulled sleigh ride through a snowy forest.
- Adventure friendly tour
- You can book the tour for everyday from 25.08.2020 till 15.04.2021
- Warm clothes are included in the price
- Chances of seeing the northern lights increases if the sky is clear
- The tour is free for infants