Here, in Lapland, you can watch the Northern Lights 200 nights a year on average.
The most popular
This is a night to remember! Travel by car approximately 20 minutes to the start of the adventure at a local reindeer farm. Once you arrive, meet the animals and learn a little about them before taking a seat in a traditional sleigh, pulled by reindeer. Sitting comfortably, travel through snowy forests and gaze up to see if the Northern Lights paint the sky in shades of green above you. A hot cup of coffee with a bun is served around a campfire.
- Get up close to the reindeers and learn about reindeer husbandry
- Learn about the science and legends of the lights from an informative local guide
- A clear sky at night is best for aurora hunting
At least once in a lifetime must-see myriads of lights and colors of the Northern Lights in Lappish sky
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Snacks with hot drinks
- Professional english-speaking guide
- 3km reindeer safari & Aurora hunting
- Visit of a traditional reindeer farm
- Reindeer driving license
Enjoy a reindeer-pulled sleigh ride through a snowy forest.
- Adventure friendly tour
- You can book the tour for everyday from 25.08.2020 till 15.04.2021
- Warm clothes are included in the price
- Chances of seeing the northern lights increases if the sky is clear
- The tour is free for infants
Please, fill the form if you have any questions. We will reply you as soon as possible. Also write to us about cooperation, group and individual tours in Rovaniemi.