The midnight sun is a natural phenomenon that you can see in Rovaniemi.
The most popular
A wonderful night-time adventure for unique natural phenomena lovers. The trip from the Rovaniemi city center will take no more than 25 minutes. The path leads through small birch forests and it takes about 20-30 minutes of walking until we reach the top of the mountain above the treeline. The route is relatively easy but requires good basic physical fitness. On days with good weather, the view is incredibly beautiful. The sun shines even at night, but the air remains cool.
- We will use a campfire not only for heating, but also for cooking delicious and simple midnight snacks, which will be prepared by your guide
- The Lappish wild berries, nurtured by the midnight sun, are very healthy and can be eaten fresh off of the bush
- If we are lucky, we will be able to see wild Arctic animals: reindeer, moose and forest birds
The unforgettable experience and positive emotions.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking guide
- BBQ with sausages (or vegeterian option) at a campfire
- You can bring mushrooms and berries back to your hotel, if you find them!
- Watching the midnight sun from the top of the hill
Just imagine: you are in Lapland, on the top of the hill, under the midnight sun – this is an excellent occasion to celebrate that moment and drink a glass of sparkling wine. Cheers!
- This trip is also suitable for families with children
- You will have enough time to enjoy the nature and take amazing photos
- The perfect tour for outdoor enthusiasts who don’t want to waste time while in the fabulous summer of Lapland
Please, fill the form if you have any questions. We will reply you as soon as possible. Also write to us about cooperation, group and individual tours in Rovaniemi.