The midnight sun is a natural phenomenon that you can see in Rovaniemi.
The most popular
Your adventure begins when we pick you up from your hotel or apartment and head out to the Lappish wilderness. The drive takes approximately 30 minutes to get to our location. In the silence of warm and calm summer nights you can experience the exotic beauty of the golden dawn and enjoy the scenic surroundings as you begin to fish. As the sun rises the nature comes alive once again, birds start to chirp and first beams of the sun attract the fish to bite. In the midst of this natural beauty, you are sat waiting for when the age-old battle between fisher and fish begins, using your new skills to reel in your catch of your soon-to-be meal as it breaks the through the glass-smooth surface of the water.
- The midnight sun makes it possible to fish 24 hours a day. Above the Arctic Circle, the sun never sets during the height of the summer
- There’s something special about being out in the middle of a pristine Arctic lake at midnight with a sky projecting a bright symphony of reds and oranges
The unforgettable experience and positive emotions.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking fisherman
- BBQ with sausages (or vegeterian option) at a campfire
- Fishing equipment
- Fishing boat
Welcome to the experience of midsummer magic and gain a unforgettable experience with us.
- Trip is suitable for families with children
- You will have enough time to enjoy the nature and take amazing photos
- The perfect tour for outdoor enthusiasts who don’t want to waste time in the fabulous summer of Lapland
Please, fill the form if you have any questions. We will reply you as soon as possible. Also write to us about cooperation, group and individual tours in Rovaniemi.