Families with children or those looking for a mellow time in the Lappish forest will enjoy this tour.
The most popular
Your excursion starts with pick-up from your hotel or apartment and transport to the lovely Auttiköngäs waterfalls. The drive will take about an hour. This 3.5km hike is geared towards the active traveler and contains a moderate elevation (240m). There are metal structures along the trail. After 2 kilometers of walking, you can get your breath back while enjoying a snack and hot beverage by the open fire.
- Auttiköngäs is a dream-come-true destination for day trip visitors. The area´s main sight and attraction is the 16-metre-high Auttiköngäs Falls
- The forest in the Auttiköngäs area is so old that it can be called primary or virgin forest
- The top of the large Könkäänvaara Hill reaches a height of 240m
You don’t need any experience or special equipment to come with us on this tour, just a sense of adventure.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guided hiking 3.5 km trail
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hot drinks and grilled sausages (or vegetarian patties) on an open fire
Don’t forget to bring a camera. You will see fantastic view!
- This tour is best suited for people who love adventures
- You can book the tour for every day in summer and autumn
- The route is relatively easy but requires basic physical fitness
- Family friendly tour