This tour offers you the unique experience of visiting a traditional finnish firewood sauna.
The most popular
Your journey starts with pick-up from your location and transport to a completely private area. The journey from Rovaniemi city center to our own private cottage takes approximately 30 minutes. The sauna is located in the “middle of nowhere”, on the shore of a lappish arctic lake. The wood fired sauna has capacity for up to 6 persons. You will have a little bit more than 1 hour in the sauna. After that we will cook you sausages or a vegetarian option at the campfire.
- For your first sauna turn you should stay inside for five minutes in order to get used to the heat
- After cooling down in the brisk Lappish air feel go back into the sauna and stay a bit longer
- When you come out of the sauna, you can admire the nature around you
The unforgettable experience and positive emotions.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private firewood sauna experience
- Swimming in the lake or rolling in the snow
- Towels, slippers, bathrobes
- BBQ with sausages or vegeterian option
Sauna bathing is an essential part of Finnish culture and national identity. There are only 5,5 million people but 3,3 million saunas.
- Family friendly tour
- You can book the tour for every day
- In a season without a snow you can swim in the lake after a warm sauna.
- In winter time you can roll in the snow
- The tour for infants is free