Every child knows that Santa Claus, or Joulupukki in Finnish, lives right here, in Lapland!
The most popular
Santa Claus Village is the most magical place all year round, for both children and adults alike! There is something for everyone here. After posting letters at Santa’s Post Office, you can buy gifts and souvenirs. In winter you can experience the excitement of a short safari in a sleigh pulled by reindeer or huskies, ride a sledge downhill. Of course, you will meet Santa Claus and share with him your dreams and wishes.
- You will meet Santa Claus in his office
- Are you ready to cross Arctic Circle line? Let’s do it!
- Everyone is welcome to visit Santa, kids and of course grown-up kids too!
Santa Claus can be found in his office every day of the year.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Visit Santa’s office and post office
- Professional english-speaking guide
- Guaranteed meeting with Santa Claus
- Arctic circle crossing diploma
Every day a huge number of letters arrive at Santa’s Main Post Office. In 1994 Santa received 200,000 letters and just four years later, 800,000 letters.
- Family friendly tour
- You can book the tour for everyday
- You can visit small farms with huskies and reindeer for an extra cost
- The guide will give you a lot of information about Santa Claus
- The tour is free for infants
Please, fill the form if you have any questions. We will reply you as soon as possible. Also write to us about cooperation, group and individual tours in Rovaniemi.