Every child knows that Santa Claus, or Joulupukki in Finnish, lives right here, in Lapland!
The most popular
Santa Claus Village is the most magical place all year round, for both children and adults alike! There is something for everyone here. Of course, you will meet Santa Claus and share with him your dreams and wishes. Santa Park is a unique, themed amusement complex built in a cave deep inside the Syvasenvaara fell. Enjoy theatrical performances, side-shows, games, exhibitions and souvenir shops.
- You will meet Santa Claus in his office
- Are you ready to cross Arctic Circle line? Let’s do it!
- The best tour for people with children
Santa Claus can be found in his office every day of the year.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Visit Santa’s office and post office
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Guaranteed meeting with Santa Claus
- Arctic circle crossing diploma
- Entrance fee to Santa Park
Every day a huge number of letters arrive at Santa’s Main Post Office. In 1994 Santa received 200,000 letters and just four years later, 800,000 letters.
- Family friendly tour
- You can book the tour for everyday
- The guide will give you a lot of information about Santa Claus
- The tour for infants is free