Snowmobiles are fantastic experience for you in Rovaniemi.
The most popular
This snowmobile safari will give you a chance to ride your own snowmobile through the forest trails around the Santa Claus Village area. Enjoy the beautiful winter scenery, and make several stops along the way to admire the snowy nature, be sure to bring a camera! The riding time on snowmobiles is approximately 1 hour and 30-40 minutes. The average speed during our short tours is limited due to the safety and traffic regulations. Two adults ride on one snowmobile, single riding is available for extra charge.
- Children travel in a sledge pulled by your guide’s snowmobile
- Children over 140 cm in height are allowed to sit on the snowmobile when paying the adult price
- For all the activities including snowmobiling we ask you to bring your driving licenses with you. Copies and photos of driving licenses are accepted
Duration of the program is 2 hours, including preparations.
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city centre hotels
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari
- Short stops throughout the tour to take photos of the beautiful scenery
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Safari participants are held liable for damages caused to snowmobiles. The maximum amount of it is 900 €.
- The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 15 years old and hold a valid driver license – A1, T, A or B category (please check that it is valid in Finland!)
- Warm clothes are included in the price
- Family-friendly tour
Please, fill the form if you have any questions. We will reply you as soon as possible. Also write to us about cooperation, group and individual tours in Rovaniemi.