Snowmobiles are fantastic experience for you in Rovaniemi.
SNOWMOBILE SAFARI TO A REINDEER FARM
Are you ready for your journey?
The most popular
Suitable for everybody
This snowmobile safari will give you a chance to ride your own snowmobile on the forest trails around Santa Claus Village area then enjoy an exciting reindeer ride. We will follow the scenic trails to a local reindeer farm where you will get to experience a short and exciting reindeer sleigh ride. Afterwards, you can warm yourself up in a Lappish “Kota”, where hot Lappish berry juice and cookies are served for the guests. Here we will also take part in the mysterious Arctic Circle Ceremony.
- You will be awarded with the international reindeer driving license and the Arctic Circle crossing certificate
- Two adults ride on one snowmobile, single riding is available for an extra charge. Children travel in a sleigh pulled by your guide’s snowmobile
- For all the activities including snowmobiling we ask you to bring your driving licenses with you. Copies and photos of driving licenses are accepted
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR
Here you can check the list
Duration of the program is 3 hours, including preparations.
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city centre hotels
- Short stops throughout the tour to take photos of the beautiful scenery
- Snowmobile driving includes instructions and a safety briefing
- Visit to the reindeer farm, including a short sleigh ride (700 meters, about 5 minutes), hot juice and cookies, stories of the reindeer, the reindeer herder way of life and get to experience an Arctic Circle Ceremony. The time spent here is approximately 1 hour
- International Reindeer Driving License and the Arctic Circle Crossing Certificate
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Here you can read extra information
Safari participants are held liable for damages caused to snowmobiles. The maximum amount of it is 900 €.
- The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 15 years old and hold a valid driver license – A1, T, A or B category (please check that it is valid in Finland!)
- Warm clothes are included in the price
- Family-friendly tour
GET IN TOUCH!
Have any questions? Contact us!