Snowmobiles are fantastic experience for you in Rovaniemi.
The most popular
This snowmobile safari will give you a chance to ride your own snowmobile on the forest trails around Santa Claus Village area then enjoy the thrill of a husky ride. The beautiful winter scenery makes for fantastic photo opportunities whilst driving through the local area. After snowmobiling, we will go to the local husky camp to discover more about dog sledding in the Arctic areas. As the highlight of the experience, you will get to ride in a sled pulled by a team of excited, sporty and talkative huskies.
- Warm drinks are served at the same time as you hear stories about the dogs, their breeds, pedigrees and daily life in the kennel.
- Two adults ride on one snowmobile, single riding is available for an extra charge. Children travel in a sleigh pulled by your guide’s snowmobile
- Duration of the program is 3 hours, including preparations. The riding time on snowmobiles is approximately 1 hour and 30 – 40 minutes.
Duration of the program is 3 hours, including preparations.
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city centre hotels
- Short stops throughout the tour to take photos of the beautiful scenery
- Snowmobile driving includes instructions and a safety briefing
- Visit to the husky farm and a sled ride pulled by a husky team (2 km, 7 – 10 minutes), hot juice and cookies, stories and interesting facts about the husky dog and its life. The time here is approximately 1 hour
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Safari participants are held liable for damages caused to snowmobiles. The maximum amount of it is 900 €.
- The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 15 years old and hold a valid driver license – A1, T, A or B category (please check that it is valid in Finland!)
- Warm clothes are included in the price
- Family-friendly tour