BBQ is included in the price: sausages or vegeterian patties.
The most popular
After a 30-minute transfer we will arrive at a scenic wilderness area, where you will be given all the equipment you need, afterwich we head for the forest trails. Using snowshoes is easy, you don’t need to be a skilled skier to learn what snowshoe hiking is all about – a reasonably good balance and warm clothing is all you need. During the trip there will be a break to make an open fire where we enjoy hot chocolate and sausages in the lovely wintry atmosphere.
- Snowshoeing is a great way to experience Lapland’s wintry wildernesses whilst enjoy the fresh and clean air
- People in the Arctic have been using snowshoes for centuries, they were intended to assist people travelling across the snowy landscapes
You don’t need any experience or special equipment to come with us on this tour, just a sense of adventure.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Use of insulated boots and snowshoes
- Hiking trip for 3 km
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hot drinks and grilled sausages (or vegetarian patties) on a open fire
Don’t forget to bring a camera to capture the fantastic sights!
- This tour is most suited for people who love adventures
- You can book the tour for every day in the winter time
- The route is relatively easy but requires basic physical fitness
- Don’t forget to bring warm clothes for yourself
- This tour is not recommended for young children