Welcome to Sierijärvi Reindeer farm!
REINDEER FARM VISIT IN SUMMER
The reindeer is the national symbol of Lapland
The most popular
Suitable for everybody
First you will meet your guide at the reception of your hotel and start the short journey to the local reindeer farm by shuttle bus. You will meet the local people and see and experience the Lappish way of life. The reindeer farm is located about 15-km away from Rovaniemi city centre. During the visit you will have a chance to see and feed the reindeer, hear stories about the daily life of a herder and relax by an open fire with a fresh cup of coffee or tea.
- Get up close to the reindeers and learn about reindeer husbandry
- Learn about the reindeers from an informative local guide
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR
Here you can check the list
Residents and farmers of this place have been engaged in reindeer breeding for over 400 years.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Guided tour on the reindeer farm
- Hot drinks
Here you can read extra information
Do you want to feed the reindeer? Let’s do it!
- Family friendly tour
- You can book the tour by request
- The tour is free for infants
GET IN TOUCH!
Have any questions? Contact us!