You can test the Lapland!
The most popular
What is included in the DAY 1?
- 10:00 – Excursion to the Arktikum Museum
- 12:00 – 14:00 – Excursion to Santa Claus Village
- 21:00 – Northern Lights Safari by the reindeer’s sledge
- Every child knows, that Santa Claus, Joulupukki in Finnish, lives exactly here
- Arktikum is a museum about lappish culture and a north
- You will meet reindeers in the evening. If you will be lucky you can see Aurora Borealis!
What is included in the DAY 2?
- 08:30 – 10:30 – Call of the Wild Husky with 16-22 km safari
- 21:00 – Aurora Huinting by car with a BBQ, 3 hours
- Get away from the city and enjoy the magical forests of the Lappish wilderness, while driving your own dog-team
- You will see a second way how to see Northern Lights with experienced phortographer
What is included in the DAY 3?
- 09:00 – Ice Fishing with Snowshoeing and BBQ in the forest
- 11:00-12:00 – The Traditional Finnish Firewood Sauna
- 17:00 – Excursion to the Snow Hotel with a dinner
- You can try local activities: ice fishing and firewood sauna
- You will see a fantastic Snow Hotel where you will have an amazing dinner